- We are located in beautiful Downtown Whitby Ontario.
- Over 470 businesses are located in Downtown Whitby, known as the heart of the Town.
- Downtown Whitby is more than shopping - it's a destination. The architecture highlights its unique charm, and historic buildings!
- Stroll throughout the Downtown core including the verandas of Pearson Lanes (Brock and Mary Streets) which is a historical development that houses individual boutiques, retail merchants and services. Throughout Downtown Whitby, distinctive restaurants' culinary cuisines will tempt your taste buds with signature dishes and atmosphere.
- Downtown Whitby is home to many cultural and educational institutions and community events.
- The central Whitby Public Library is a state of the art building located downtown, offering an extensive array of collections, programs, and the Whitby archives.
- We have an array of businesses around us including boutiques, restaurants, and small businesses.
- Pearson Lanes is a historic building with over 100 years of history.
- We made Unique Town Boutique to incorporate the feeling of new while keeping the beauty of the history in our shop.
For more information about Whitby visit: www.whitby.ca