JOIN US DECEMBER 4 FOR OUR WINTER WONDERLAND OUTDOOR MARKET EVENT. SEE EVENTS PAGE FOR DETAILS
Cart 0

Whiskey Tan

ABOUT WHISKEY TAN
Whiskey Tan is a Mississauga based brand currently focusing on making handmade quality goods that include, leather and cork dog collars and leads, sewn goods like pouches, clutches, totes, cosmetic bags, etc., (in natural materials, such as cork, cotton and canvas). We strive to produce beautiful and exceptional handmade, quality goods and believe very strongly in supporting local business.
Over 90% of our materials are bought locally to support businesses throughout Toronto, Mississauga, Milton and Hamilton. We also support other suppliers located all across Canada. The remaining 10% comes from Europe.

ABOUT THE FOUNDER
Chantel is a wife, mother and Newfoundlander born and raised. She grew up in an artsy family and her parents ran a small craft store, so it seemed only natural that she come to mainland Ontario to pursue a career in the fashion industry. Chantel graduated with Honours in Fashion Design and Production and has called Ontario home for just over 20 years.

After working in the corporate world for the last 17 years, Chantel decided to step into the entrepreneurial world with the creation of Whiskey Tan. Inspired by her love of animals, and quality made goods, Chantel draws on her crafty roots and years of experience to create the highest quality products.

GIVING BACK
We also believe strongly in giving back. A portion of proceeds from the sale of each dog collar will be donated back to local no kill animal shelters.
To date we have proudly donated to the HBSPCA, GGA (Gillian's Greyhound Adoptions), and the Mississauga Humane Society.